Wednesday, October 1, 2008

I'm it.

I've been tagged by the Superhero herself to state seven random factoids about myself.
Prepare to be enthralled.

1. I have a crush on Tina Fey
2. Sometimes when I'm at work I write 80081355(BOOBLESS) on the calculator then proceed to chuckle and say to myself 'how clever.'
3. I saw the Kevin Williamson penned film The Faculty 6 times in the movie theater.
4. I am one of the only Americans who is still a fan of Silverchair. (yes they're still around, check out the album Diorama)
5. The best gift I ever received was a signed Radiohead book from Lindsay.
6. I'm going back to school in Jan. to study Biomedical Science and then Cardiovascular Perfusion.
7. I can leap frog people standing up.

2 comments:

ljkc said...

SIGNED RADIOHEAD BOOK?! That's Lindsey's a KEEPER!

Anonymous said...

dude, I love silverchair! nothing tops frogstomp though, IMO