Friday, July 17, 2009

(500) Days of Summer

First film by newcomer Marc Webb, with a stellar script by Scott Neustadter and Michael H. Weber; 500 Days of Summer has been getting nothing but glowing praise, made a huge splash at Sundance, the trailer looks great and it stars Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Zoey Dechannel, c-mon now.
For those of you that haven't seen Levitt's work in the past 5 years, you're missing out on some very impressive performances in great films, ie, Brick, Mysterious Skin, The Lookout, Miracle at St. Anna.
(500) Days of Summer gets a limited release today, and goes wide on the 31st.


3 comments:

Eduardo Francisco said...

"U dont actually believe in that do you?"
"It's love, it's not Santa Clause"

This looks like a real good date movie for both parties

Jesse M. said...

JGL...killin' the game since Angels In The Outfield.

Anonymous said...

fuck, dude, you know this guy is like steppin into Heath Ledgers shoes for some unquantifiable reason. (acting wise) I just get that feeling. Hes making me feel Heath Ledgery all over. Is that bad? or gay? Sometimes you make me feel all Heath Ledgery too, you know. Q, see Q makes me feel like all . . . Shia Labeouf. I'd like to consider myself the Adrien Brody of Brooklyn. Where am I going with this? Right to the bank, that's where jiveturky.