Monday, April 6, 2009

You're stupid (vs) I don't care

Am I the asshole or are they stupid?
I say 'they' and not 'you' because the people who I know read this are not the people in question and anyone else that has stumbled across it and continues to check it out couldn't be one of 'them' either.  Thats not true it could totally be you.
Moving right along; is it simply that I lack the patience needed to function properly as a human being on this glorious rotating sphere of discontent? Or am I surrounded by the most imbecilic people to grace existence as a test, maybe I am the unknowing star of Jesus 2: Jew dont know who yo messin' wit'   
Now don't get me wrong, I'm not nearly this mean or pompous or pretentious in person, I get gangsta in a highbrow, verbose, pontificating round house of blog.  My days are spent displaying many an eyeroll accompanied with the occasional look that screams 'did you honestly just say that?' All of these of course only to myself; thereby rendering them useless for anything besides entertaining myself.  Actually, remember the thing I said earlier about my harsh feelings possibly being my own fault?  That was bullshit...it's not me.
Please think.  Think before you let words fall out of your face and scar everyone in listening range.  Its not solely the content of what is said that is so distressing to hear, rather, its the total lack of substance accompanied with gross under-articulation.  On a day to day basis I hear people say things, people that are allegedly educated in real schools by real teachers and are not droids sent from the neather world to perplex me indefinitely; and it is like hearing needles have sex with sand.  (cant grasp what that would sound like? Think nails on a chalkboard only deeper and by the second, exponentially sexier) 
These tirelessly mindless conversations about nothing, these horrible little interactions between people who don't care at all, they are just waiting for the other to stop talking so they can release their tidbit of life changing knowledge into the atmosphere with the passionate zest of a salesman at a booth at the mall.  'Hello, do you need help with that?" No, I don't need help with these sunglasses, they're SUNGLASSES, I get it.' 
'I don't want a goddamned massage! I'm here to get a sweater for my sister, not get touched by a stranger in front of high school kids.'
And back to my prior thesis; I don't care about the fascinating fact that your dog doesn't eat dry food.
HOLY SHIT, seriously no dry food???
WOW...thats real wacky, have a great day; I'm going to go write about your dog and it's dry food issue in my diary... in my own blood.

Stay positive and reach for the stars,
J


4 comments:

Eduardo Francisco said...

Ur 80% 100% correct and 20% out of ur mind 76%...wait that doesn't make sense,,, Man I shouldve thought before I typed....

Anonymous said...

I will never speak again.

Anonymous said...

Good post and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you as your information.

ABG said...

I know this is forward, and you may not reply with the same enthusiasm, but..

Will you marry me? You sound like my soul mate. Or at least show me your junk, you kind of sound hot. It's an assumption of course, but I know a winner when I see one and I read his elopuently typed anti-social post.