Thursday, April 2, 2009

Trailer Thursday


The Hangover- 
Directed by Todd Phillips, writer and director of Old School, gotta love this cast. 

Public Enemies
Written and directed by Michael Mann whose previous credits include Manhunter, Last of the Mohicans, Heat, The Insider and quite a few more.  The Mann can make a good film.  He didn't just do a play on words with man did he?  I did, I'm ashamed but I wont deny it, I fall victim to them on occasion, remember The Hackening? Anyway, been hearing about Public Enemies for a very long time, Depp, Bale and a ton of others, looks promising.

Drag Me to Hell
Sam Raimi...nuff said.  Well I guess its not nuff said, because Spiderman 3 was garbage.  Sam Raimi back doing what he does best...nuff said. 

Harvard Beats Yale 29-29
Everywhere I turn I read something about this documentary told through former players as they tell their experiences in this incredible game.

1 comment:

Eduardo Francisco said...

Drag me to hell, WIN easily,,, I hear nothing but hype from everyone whos anyone in horror....

Public Enemies, how can that not be great? Bale, Depp,
Billy Crudup as J Edgar Hoover, Mann directing? I'd be SHOCKED if this wasn't awesome or at least entertaining

The Hangover- M.Tyson doing the drum fill to "in the air tonight" then knocking that dude out "Im just saying, he's still got it" GOAT